Saturday, May 3, 2008

Last Weekend in Missoula...

Happy Birthday Grammy!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Missoula last weekend to see my parents (Grammy Barb and Papa Bryce), Elsa's Great-Grandma Helen, and my sister Brittany and our brother-in-law Cameron. It was my Mom's birthday Friday and Elsa gave her some pottery above! We all pitched in and had a great birthday dinner (ok, my Dad cooked the prime rib and Kennet cooked the rest!)...Brittany and I are really good at organizing and providing the dessert and wine!! It was a great time! Dad, Kennet, and Cameron played some golf. Mom, Britt, and I hung out with Elsa. Brittany and Cameron moved to Polson, MT in January so we are thrilled to have them closer! We will see the house they just bought in Polson over Memorial Day weekend when we head up tp Flathead Lake. Here are a few of the other photos from the weekend. We finally were able to get outside and enjoy the nice weather!!

Papa and Elsa enjoy the sun on the back deck at my parents house.

Auntie Brittany and Uncle Cameron having fun with Elsa.


More poses on the deck...

Uncle Cameron and the rest of us think this is funnier than Elsa does...



First time in the grass...not sure how she feels about it!

"I don't want to look at the camera Daddy, I am trying to figure out what this green stuff is"

Sunshine and smiles!

"I love to play!!!!"

1 comment:

Becky said...

+oved the pictures from Grammy's birthday weekend! Our boys felt the same way about grass as Elsa did! :) Hope you're all doing well, we'll talk to you soon!
Love,
Becky, Stu, Bryce-a-roo, and Drewbie, too!