Monday, May 19, 2008

My First Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful First Mother's Day last Sunday! I am finally getting the pictures off the camera and onto to blog! Kennet offered to cook whatever I wanted for dinner. I requested seafood kabobs and a tomato/mozzerella salad. Above are the kabobs he made with shrimp and scallops along with jasmine rice! Below a few pictures, you will see the delighful salad!
We went out to breakfast at a fun place nearby called Chaps. Then, we spent the day wandering downtown and relaxing at home with Elsa. Kennet is getting some pictures framed of Elsa for me and still trying to talk me into new golf clubs...I am really attached to the old ones though. All in all, what a great day it was!
Elsa made me (with the help of her daycare teachers!) a plaster/play dough mold of one hand and one foot! I love it, what a sweet gift!

Here she is ready for me to open her gift!!

Just playing and having fun!

Elsa is showing off her artwork!


The salad I told you about! Yummy! Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzerella and fresh basil covered with a little olive oil and balsalmic vinegar!

2 comments:

Harris Hooligans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harris Hooligans said...

Sorry, I'm retarded and deleted the first comment. I love that you posted pictures of the food!!