Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Let's play!

So I guess I don't really have any special reason to update the blog other than these pictures are pretty darn cute, especially the one of yours truely...grrrr. Things around here have been progressing nicely. Betsy started golf league last night and Elsa and I have begun our "daddy daughter Tuesdays". The first one went swimmingly. We seem to both enjoy The Simpsons; Elsa for it's sarcastic view of traditional Americana and me, well I like the pretty colors and shapes.

Strike a pose, supermodel style

Dad doing some minor construction

Where's the grub?! Bring on the mushed carrots...yummy!

Stacking away.

Daddy thinks this one is just cute.

Mmmmmm.

PS. I can't wait to see you next week Nona and Far Far!!!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute pics! Elsa is just a doll. Her cousins can't wait to see her in July. We're furiously packing...can't wait to be done and in the apt. We'll talk to you all soon!
Becky & the Boys