Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weekend Visit from Grammy Barb & Papa Bryce

6 months and still loving the Baby Bjorn!!


Giving Mom, Dad, Elsa & I a Sunday tour of the new office


It's huge, I had to take 2 pictures to get the whole thing...


Grammy & Papa brought Elsa her first fish bowl!!


"Oh, I get it, you put the fish in the bowl and everybody laughs and claps"

Enjoying the sunshine on the front porch!

Elsa and Papa having a very cute moment!

Proud Grammy and Elsa...all smiles!

3 Generations of ladies out for dinner at the Elk in Spokane.

We're both happy to see the snow is almost gone!!

My parents came over from Missoula for a visit this weekend. We had a great time! My Dad had not seen Elsa since Thanksgiving and my Mom since mid-December so it had been awhile. She has changed so much since then! We are finally getting some decent weather, so my Dad and Kennet played a little golf Saturday while my Mom, Elsa, and I did a little shopping! We all headed out to a dinner at one of our favorite places in Spokane, The Elk. I know it sounds a little funny, but it is a really fun pub/grill that is completely kid/baby friendly. We went out for Sunday brunch and showed my parents our new offices before they left town. Kennet and I have both recently made moves from cubicles to actual offices (doors, windows, etc)! We were excited to show my parents our new spaces. Kennet is doing well at USKH in the Historic Flour Mill building on the river in Spokane. My office moved from right in downtwon Spokane to near the WSU/EWU Riverpoint campus area. Here are a few photos from the weekend and March thus far!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Bryce says, "I love you, Aunt Betsy & Uncle Kennet. I love Baby Elsa! I miss Grammy & Papa!"

Great pictures! Loved the ones of Elsa and her fish bowl. Keep sharing all of the fun pics!